Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chapter 2 Refection by Jennifer Burke

Chapter 2
3 Learning Ideas
I learned that by the end of the 20th century teachers started being required to have a Bachelors degree and teacher's preparation work. A great idea for my kindergarten students is to utilize a powerpoint to teach the alphabet. I learned that NETS-T are layed out in 6 standards.
2 New Ideas for Integration
I can utilize a powerpoint to teach various concepts, such as the alphabet, bones, names, and number matching. One way to optimize technology is to organize students into teams and have them research different parts of a theme.
1 Concern
I am concerned with the amount and variety of technology used in my kindergarten classroom

1 comment:

  1. Your question-- do you think you are using too much or too little? What do you think teachers should be doing at this grade level? Please add more of your thinking about the chapter- there is a lot on which to reflect upon.
    6/8
    Joan

    ReplyDelete